This Corrosion Resistant AquaSaw is designed for use with salt water and is generally used to cut corals. It is based upon the regular C-40, but has improvements designed to reduce maintenance when the saw is used in a corrosive environment, such as with salt water. The XL version of this saw adds about two inches of height to the saw, enabling the cutting of larger pieces. It uses a 42" stainless steel blade, and in all other respects is identical to the AquaSaw model C-40 CR.
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- New High Speed Motor for fastest cutting available. Motor has sealed bearing for improved resistance to corrosion.
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Powerful motor located on top, away from the water. A shield is provided around the bottom of the motor to deflect salt water splash.
- Huge water reservoir under the work surface
- One square foot of unobstructed work surface
- Under table blade guide and blade guide above table.
- Metal parts are stainless steel or hard anodized aluminum.
- Supplied with 42" stainless steel blade.
- Australian version with 240 volt
Hands on with the new Tunze DC controllable DOC Skimmers at ReefStock
4 March 2016
The DOC Skimmer 9410 and 9430 are Tunze’s two largest models of DC controllable protein skimmers and last weekend at ReefStock we got to see these two new devices in person. We are reefing during a time when most protein skimmers are made with a cookie-cutter design so it’s quite refreshing to see Tunze making their DOC skimmers with a different design, different materials, and most importantly, their own pumps.
Aqua Design Amano Release!
11 Apr 2014
Aqua Design Amano range of aquarium products will be available through Aquadepot Imports from May 2014 please visit www.adana.co.jp for full details of product range.
ADA products are recognised as the leading producer of Aquascaping products and design.