AquaticLife Twist in 4 stage RO/DI UnitFor Wholesale pricing please click on login
Twist-In 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis/Deionization Systems & Cartridges 100GPD
STAGE 1 – TWIST-IN SEDIMENT FILTER CARTRIDGE: Recommend replacing every 6 months. The first stage of your RO unit is a 5-Micron Sediment Filter that traps sediment and other particulate matter like dirt, silt and rust which will affect the taste and appearance of your water. Item 330377.
STAGE 2 – TWIST-IN CARBON BLOCK FILTER CARTRIDGE: Recommend replacing every 6 months. The second stage of your RO unit is a Carbon Block Filter. The Activated Carbon in the filter reduces chlorine by up to 99% and conditions the water prior to the RO Membrane. Item 330379.
STAGE 3 – TWIST-IN RO MEMBRANE FILTER CARTRIDGE: Recommended replacing every 1-2 Years. The RO Membrane reduces impurities known as Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from the water down to 1/10,000 of a micron, reducing arsenic, lead, parasitic cysts, copper and more. Item 330375.
STAGE 4 – TWIST-IN MIXED BED COLOR CHANGING RESIN DEIONIZATION CARTRIDGE: Replace filter when resin changes color completely to amber. When all resin has changed color, it is time to replace the DI filter. Item 330380.
- Small footprint of the unit makes it easy to place under cabinets or in limited spaces.
- Twist-In cartridges for fast and easy replacement of filter media.
- Triple-sealed cartridges ensure trouble-free operation.
- Compact design with pivoting cartridge heads is perfect for small spaces.
- Mounting Brackets hold the unit securely while mounted in a convenient location.
- Includes everything for installation: Tubing, Water Supply Connectors, Drain Connector.